What is liblinphone
Liblinphone is a high-level open source library that integrates all the SIP voice/video and instant messaging features into a single easy-to-use API. This is the VoIP SDK engine on which Linphone applications are based.
Liblinphone combines our media processing and streaming toolkit (Mediastreamer2) with our user-agent library for SIP signaling (belle-sip). Liblinphone has support for a variety of languages, each one has its own reference documentation:
- C (https://linphone.org/releases/docs/liblinphone/4.5/c)
- C++ (https://linphone.org/releases/docs/liblinphone/4.5/c++)
- Swift (https://linphone.org/releases/docs/liblinphone/4.5/swift)
- Java (https://linphone.org/releases/docs/liblinphone/4.5/java)
- C# (https://linphone.org/releases/docs/liblinphone/4.5/cs)
- Python (coming soon)
Liblinphone is distributed under GPLv3 (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html). Please understand the licencing details before using it!
For any use of this library beyond the rights granted to you by the GPLv3 license, please contact Belledonne Communications.
CSharp tutorial for liblinphone
You can find a step by step tutorial to use liblinphone in C# here