Head of Department
“We needed a complete library kit (SIP, RTP, codecs) to implement telephone communication functionality in our software […]. Linphone proved to be very stable.”
Tap the keyboard to perform your search
Strong built-in security features
Linphone softphone and Flexisip server provide strong built-in security features,
based on open standards and state-of-the-art end-to-end encryption.
• Verification of the SIP server authenticity based on x509 certificates
• Verification of the user identity, using either SHA 256 digest authentication or TLS client certificates
• Secure connection between client (user) and server thanks to SIP TLS
• Modern ciphering based on modern elliptic curves 448 and 25515
• Perfect forward secrecy with double ratchet algorithm
• Asynchronous messaging system based on pre-positioned keys
• Man-in-the-middle detection based on ZRTP auxiliary secret
• Audio/Video packets encryption using AES 128-bit and 256-bit key length
• State-of-the-art ciphering key exchange with ZRTP, using safe Elliptic Curves Diffie-Hellman (ECDH) X25519 and X448, and Short Authentication String (SAS) to prevent Man-in-the-middle attacks
• WebRTC-compatible end-to-end encryption with DTLS-SRTP
• Encrypted VFS (Encrypted Virtual File System) technology: all instant messages (text, documents, configuration data, etc.) are securely stored on the phone or desktop computer. This prevents a malicious application to access Linphone's data.
• Linphone application comprises specific views to visualize the received documents without the need to disclose them in clear-text to a third party application.
To build your secure communications service, you can leverage our long-term expertise
on end-to-end encryption for IM and VoIP.
Flexisip is a complete, modular and scalable SIP server suite comprising secure proxy and group chat functions. It offers all the features to deploy your own secure communications service tuned for mobile applications, out-of-the-box.
• Deployable on several hosts, for scalability and high availability
• On-premise, or in the cloud of your choice
• Integrated with push notifications systems, to never miss an iOS or Android call
• Installation and support services available
We understand that you need to build your own value-added app to stay
at the forefront of secure communications technologies.
Dedicated support and customisation services
We offer dedicated annual support agreements, to ensure that your secure app stays compatible and compliant with the latest technologies.
Linphone is brandable and fully customisable. We can also develop specific security features on demand.
One cross-platform SDK for various kinds of UIs
Linphone features a separation bewteen the user interfaces and the core engine, allowing the creation of your own user interface.
Liblinphone SDK integrates all the voice, video and instant messaging functionalities with strong security features into a single easy-to-use API.
API plugin to add your own encryption engine
A custom encryption engine can easily be integrated without having to modify the library source code, as Liblinphone exposes APIs to enable customised code to process at all important stages.